Advanced Education Economics
Topics of Seminar
„Advanced Education Economics“
Philipp Lergetporer, Lukas Mergele and Katharina Werner, LMU Munich
- The effects of universal preschool programs
- When does school spending improve schooling outcomes?
- Discrimination in education: Evidence and solutions
- The effects of class size on student outcomes
- The role of individual expectations for educational choices
- Peer effects in education
- The effects of an instruction hours reform on student outcomes
- The perfect education minister?
- The German Excellence Initiative: The impact on institutions and students
- Socialist education: Schooling in the former GDR
- Should teachers be employed as civil servants?
- The effects of mobile phones inside the classroom